Moments of Insanity in a Strange New World

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

my daughter

I just have to give evidence that my daughter is by far the most enlightened and wonderful being I have ever encountered. Aside from my crystal child son, that is.

As you know, my car is broken down. She has just received over $85 dollars US from my family in Colorado for her November birthday. I was just sitting here trying to figure out bus routes and she comes up to me with the most loving and innocent expression on her face. She says that she would rather use her birthday money to fix the car because she knows we need it more then she needs toys.
I just looked at her, in her knowledgable wise eyes and cried...literally cried. I cried for the kids of the world who are coming into awareness and enlightenment...I cried for the amazing job of raising her to be a kid who would do something like that. I also cried because I realized that she is truly a special being...and unlike any other I know.

So, the good news is, with my grocery money, my daughter's bday money and a little more I am going to be able to fix the car and go one with what I need to do.

I am just amazed and overwhelmed. If you meet her someday later in the world, make sure you know you're looking at an enlightened soul.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

She is obviously a wonderful young lady! You're lucky to have her.

She is adorable in the pictures too!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home