Moments of Insanity in a Strange New World

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

NEW CAMERA!

OK I have to post some pics just for fun and for some people's benefits...

And I have to figure out how all this works cuz I'm a bit behind. Thanks Dad for sending me the camera btw :)


This is Gene's Magic staff he gave to me - it sits above my fireplace - it's very special and I have always wanted to take a picture of it. That is part of my gargoyle collection and a weird artsy blue bottle thing I was tryingto do.


This is a painting in my living room of my ocean rock series - the other one I gave as a gift and is now in a gallery

.

My new living room design - I call it Chinese Bordello The walls are a deep rasberry chocolate and you can't really tell but the highlight colors are pinks and magentas. Goes pretty well together, it's a crappy picture tho. I have to learn my camera better.

ANother piece of living room art I have done, I built and made the screenin school and then tried to design within my rasberry colored Chinese motif...I am kind of sick of the dark colors now tho, might go Turquoize, not sure.

the obligatory fall shot of leaves outside my house...my favorite season of all

My porch guardian just cuz I was jazzed outside with my camera - big dork, I know.

More to come I'm sure!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Alicia

A blast from the past that you may or may not want to hear from.
Was sitting at home and decided I could not stop wondering how your life was going, so I did a little searching and found your blog.

I see your life is still not easy, but you do seem to have gone forward with your life and I'm sure you will find the strenght in yourself to get the life you want and deserve.

If you feel like writing me you can reach me at: soren.ch@vip.cybercity.dk

If not, then I wish all the best for you in the future.

I'm not sure I ever said properly thank you for everything.

So, even if it is a few years delayed, Thank you for enriching my life in what was otherwise a very hard time for me.

- S

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay girlfriend, who the hell is soren.ch????

never told me about this one.. did ya did ya????

anonymously yours, mama

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home