Moments of Insanity in a Strange New World

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

so my boyfriend is moving home

That sucks. He is going to be moving back to Indiana to look for two jobs and start sending me money to further along my divorce and his immigration paperwork. It makes sense in a life reality kind of way but I've been living with him for three years and that's going to be really strange to be alone again. Not to mention I'll miss him. I think it will be a good thing for him though, he's wallowing up here in Canada - can't work, can't go to school, can't drive.

He wants to help support me and the kids and I commend him for that but it's soooo easy to chicken out now. I can feel it just inside of me, that no pleasedon't go kind of fear. This time we don't have a choice though as I'll be on welfare soon and can barely make it as it is.

It will be al ong, hard road but at least he can help me get on my feet.

On the bright side, I think I have a Union gig coming up and there is an opening at Stratford Festival that I applied for today - working at Stratford Festival would be AMAZING.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK GOD!!!

anonymously yours, mother

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home