Moments of Insanity in a Strange New World

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Damn car

Well - my suspension, steering and brakes are out on Moby Grape. I have over 190,000kms on the poor vehicle for being a 2000. I guess I should have gone a little easier on it , but hey it's not my fault I blame it all on Gene.

Couple that with losing my job last week things were on a bit of a slide. I am keeping it together, via pills and nice distractions to keep my spirits high. Thank you distraction :)

Anyway, I'm not too sure how things are goingto go from here on out. I am expecting a call from the Ex regarding a loan to get the car fixed. I dont' expect it to be a very good call since he has to ask his fiance to finance it off one of her credit cards. She just dropped off the kids here and didn't even say hello so I suspect things are a little tense on that side of the fence. But, what am I to do really? It wasn't my idea to take the kids out of a school I could walk to here at my house and move them closer to their's. I agreed to it to try and make things easier on them because they had a new baby to cart around and it was hard getting everyone ready in the morning with a baby in the car and stuff...however now I don't HAVE a car and am pretty much fuxxored with getting them across town to go to school.

I know I can't keep them here so I have to bus it now, which will cost me most likely 10 dollars a day or more for 4 people and 4 trips with transfers. I'm really really not looking forward to this during the winter...why does this always happen during Xmas.

I haveto try and make this work until Jan8the when I can sign for my loan and wait 5-6 days til it comes in the account. Then I get the car fixed and go from there...however my campus isin St Thomas so how the hell I'm going to get there - I have no clue. I need a car fairy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home